Landscape Mulch in Ann Arbor Mi
Garden Mulch: Delivery or Pick Up
Naturally sourced from local materials, Landscaping Mulch is available for Pickup or Delivery. Adding mulch is one of the most beneficial things you can do for the health of your trees or garden. Landscape mulch helps retain moisture, reduces weed growth, and lessens the impact of severe weather. Call us at 734 663-0808 for more information about Chocolate Brown, Premium Double-Grind, or Economy Single-Grind mulch. Bulk pricing available.
We typically deliver mulch within 1-2 business days of your order. We will call you to schedule your delivery.
Mulch Delivery Fees Are Based On Zip Code
Our trucks hold 12 yards of mulch. Each full or partial truck load of mulch has a delivery charge.
|Delivery Fee||Zip Codes|
|$70||48118, 48176, 48104, 48105, 48108|
|$80||48197, 48198, 48160|
About Our Mulch
Our landscape mulch is made from recycled wood and wood chips generated locally from our tree removal service. Our landscape mulch made from trees has a finer, softer texture than when made with scrap pallets. Stop by and see our mulch products before buying.
The International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) says, “Mulching is one of the most beneficial acts a homeowner can do for the health of a tree”.
- Helps reduce soil moisture loss through evaporation
- Helps to limit weed germination and growth
- Mulch protects roots from extreme heat in summer and cold/frost in winter
- It can improve soil biology, structure and aeration over time
- It can help limit certain plant diseases
- A bed of mulch around trees and plants makes your yard look beautiful, and helps prevent damage from overzealous ‘weed wackers’